Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thomasisms

He was playing with a ball and it went behind couch...he said "boy thats a tricky situation"

T: when was i a train?
M: what?
T: when was i a train? was it before i was a baby?
M: you were never a train, you just have the same name as a train
T: No, i was a train!
M: oh, ok...

T: when will it be summer here?
M: in a few months. 
T: the sun is in Florida, when will it come here?  

M: would you like to have a baby brother or sister?
T: hmm, no thank you
M: well, what if God gave us one?
T: i wouldn't be very happy about that

3 comments:

Darrell said...

hopefully he will change his mind about a sibling...:)

Elicia said...

love the "I wouldn't be too happy about that" comment. He'll get there!

Jenn said...

Ok I totally busted out laughing at the train comment. I'm not sure why, but it totally hit my funny bone. I need a good laugh, so thank Thomas for me. :)


Thomas, Michael & Auntie Kelly

Thomas playing in water...