Monday, January 25, 2010

Thomasisms

my sweet son. sigh. love that boy.

during naptime he called me (for the 3rd time)


M: yes Thomas? what do you need?

T: i have a hug and a kiss for you

M: ok, but this is the last time and then you need to go to sleep

T: but what if Jesus gives me more hugs for you?

M: well you'll just have to hold on to them till you get up

T: but what if i get tired of holding them?

M: well, just lay them on the bed


At dinner (for those of you who don't know my son, he takes FOREVER to eat. now i know why)

M: you need to eat buddy

T: I'm just thinking mom..you know what I'm thinking about?

M: nope, what are you thinking about?

T: I'm thinking about those lego toys at grandma's house in Florida, those policeman ones

M: oh yes those are fun, why don't you think about those while you eat?

T: I don't think i can think and eat at the same time

3 comments:

Darrell said...

now we know.....men can't multi-task :) too funny :)

amy said...

a typical man... :)
love it!

Cindy said...

ditto to the other comments :o)


Thomas, Michael & Auntie Kelly

Thomas playing in water...